- Fluent in English Writing and Speaking Skills
- Self-paced, Digital Certificate from the US
- Some College Students, Fresh Graduates, Experienced Teachers
120 Hour TEFL TESOL Certification
The 120 Hour Online TEFL TESOL Course with Tutor Support is a 100% distance-learning program. The trainee may schedule a one to one online session with the trainer depending on an agreed available time and day. As it is on-line, there is no classroom attendance and no teaching practice component. You will, however, have the opportunity to reflect and gain insights to from videos, reading materials and lesson planning. The course is self-paced but should be completed within 8 weeks.
This on-line TEFL TESOL program is primarily designed for those who wish to study but have time and/or budget constraints which don’t allow them to attend in one of our training centers.
- Identify the qualities that make great teachers and successful language learners.
- Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies and teaching strategies.
- Create high-energy classes every day through effective lesson planning and varied teaching frameworks.
- Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class through activities and classroom group dynamics.
- Familiarize in the use of equipment and teaching aids, course books and materials.
- Understand various evaluation and testing materials.
- Review on grammar and phonology.
The trainee of this course is assessed through their reflective essays and quizzes.
120-Hour Online TEFL TESOL Course (WT)
- Lesson 1: Teachers and Learners
- Quiz: Teachers and Learners
- Lesson 2: EFL Methodology
- Quiz: EFL Methodology
- Lesson 3: Classroom Management
- Quiz: Classroom Management
- Lesson 4: Lesson Planning
- Quiz: Lesson Planning
- Lesson 5: Teaching New Language
- Quiz: Teaching New Language
- Lesson 6: Teaching Receptive Skills
- Quiz: Teaching Receptive Skills
- Lesson 7: Teaching Productive Skills
- Quiz: Teaching Productive Skills
- Lesson 8: Teaching Pronunciation and Phonology
- Quiz: Teaching Pronunciation and Phonology
- Lesson 9: Teaching Special Groups
- Quiz: Teaching Special Groups
- Lesson 10: Equipment and Teaching Aids
- Quiz: Equipment and Teaching Aids
- Lesson 11: Course Books and Materials
- Quiz: Course Books and Materials
- Lesson 12: Evaluation and Testing
- Quiz: Evaluation and Testing
- Lesson 13: Grammar: Parts of Speech
- Quiz: Grammar: Parts of Speech