- Fluent in English Writing and Speaking Skills
- Digital US Certificate with Badge
- Some College Students, Fresh Graduates, Experienced Teachers
120 Hour TEFL TESOL Certification
The combined course is essentially the same as the on-site course. The difference is that the trainees work on the theory in an on-line segment under the guidance of a tutor. They do the practical teaching and project work during a five-seven-day attendance in the center or online.
This course is ideal for those people who wouldn’t enjoy the intensive nature of an on-site TEFL TESOL course but would like to get real teaching practice (something a lot of schools prefer to see, especially when they pay in the upper salary range). As the Combined TEFL TESOL Course requires only five days of attendance at a training center, it is also more suited to those who aren’t able to attend an on-site TEFL TESOL course for four weeks.
• Lesson planning
• Classroom management
• Approaches to language learning
• A “methodical” history of language teaching
• Current methodologies
• Developing speaking, writing, reading and listening
• Teaching vocabulary, grammar and phonology
• Basic concepts in language assessment
• Practical classroom applications in assessing students
• The importance of giving feedback
• Teaching across proficiency levels
• Teaching across age levels
• Socio-cultural development
• Theater techniques
• Textbook review and evaluation
• Identify the qualities that make great teachers.
• Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies.
• Create high-energy classes every day through effective lesson planning.
• Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class through various activities.
• Acquire know-how of teaching different types of students through different teaching frameworks.
The trainee of this course is assessed through reflective essays, language and phonology quiz results, lesson planning, demo teaching and portfolio
120-Hour Combined TEFL TESOL Course (CO)
Welcome to the 120 Hour Combined TESOL Course. Our accredited Combined TESOL course connects on-line with on-site training.
- Lesson 1: Teachers and Learners
- Quiz: Teachers and Learners
- Lesson 2: Theories, Methods, Techniques
- Quiz: Theories, Methods, Techniques
- Lesson 3: Managing Classes
- Quiz: Managing Classes
- Lesson 4: Lesson Planning
- Quiz: Lesson Planning
- Lesson 5: Teaching New Language
- Quiz: Teaching New Language
- Lesson 6: Teaching Receptive and Productive Skills
- Quiz: Teaching Receptive and Productive Skills
- Lesson 7: Technology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Lesson 8: Pronunciation and Linguistic Systems
- Quiz: Pronunciation and Linguistics Systems
- Lesson 9: Course Books and Lesson Materials
- Lesson 10: Evaluation and Testing
- Quiz: Evaluation and Testing
- Lesson 11: Equipment and Teaching Aids
- Lesson 12: Teaching Special Groups
- Quiz: Teaching Special Groups
- Lesson 13: Final Lesson Plan Project
- Lesson 14: Parts of Speech