- 327 students
- 18 lessons
- 10 quizzes
- 8 week duration
50 Hour Specialization Certificate in Teaching ESL/EFL Online by Teacher Training Inc.
- with Letter of Endorsement showing your performance in Grammar, Phonology and Teaching Online training components.
If paid through local bank, the Course Fee is P7,000. If paid through Paypal or other remittance which charge us some fees, the Final Fee is P7,250.
The 50 hour Teaching ESL/EFL Certificate Course is a 100% distance-learning program. As it is on-line, there is no classroom attendance and no teaching practice component. You will, however, have the opportunity to attend to our one to one mock interview and job application coaching at the end of the training. This component of the course is to put into practice what you have learned. The course is self-paced but should be completed within 8 weeks.
Our program is primarily designed for those who wish to study an internationally accredited teacher training but have time and/or budget constraints which don’t allow them to attend in one of our training centers.
- Identify blended from online learning or teaching
- Identify the qualities that make great teachers and successful language learners
- Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies and approaches
- Create high-energy classes every day through effective teaching procedures and varied teaching frameworks
- Know how to effectively organize and manage an online English class through activities using online resources
- Familiarize in the use of technology or computer, headset, camera and teaching aids, course books and materials
- Review on grammar and phonology
- Self-Introduction Video and Interview
The trainee of this course is assessed through their English Language test result, Teaching Knowledge quizzes, Mock Interview
Unit 1: Introduction to ESL/EFL Teaching
Unit 2: Understanding the teacher
Unit 3. Understanding the learner
Unit 4: ESL/EFL Methodology
Unit 5: Teaching Procedure
Unit 6 Teaching Receptive and Productive Skills
Unit 7: Props and Techniques
Unit 8: Phonology
Unit 9: Grammar
Unit 10: Getting Started