- 317 students
- 13 lessons
- 13 quizzes
- 10 week duration
120 Hour TESOL Certification awarded by International TEFL Training Institute, New York, USA
If paid through local bank, the Course Fee is $235 or P11,900. if paid through Paypal or other remittance companies which charge us fees, the Final Fee is $246 or P12,900. The fee excludes international shipping of the certificate. Shipping is free only within the Philippines.
The 120 Hour Online TESOL Course without Tutor Support is a 100% distance-learning program. As it is on-line, there is no classroom attendance and no teaching practice component. You will, however, have the opportunity to reflect and gain insights to from videos, reading materials and lesson planning. The course is self-paced but should be completed within 8 weeks. *** This Online Course can be upgraded. The trainee just need to submit approved lesson plans and teaching demonstration.
This on-line TESOL program is primarily designed for those who wish to study an internationally accredited TESOL training but have time and/or budget constraints which don’t allow them to attend in one of our training centers.
- Identify the qualities that make great teachers and successful language learners.
- Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies and teaching strategies.
- Create high-energy classes every day through effective lesson planning and varied teaching frameworks.
- Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class through activities and classroom group dynamics.
- Familiarize in the use of equipment and teaching aids, course books and materials.
- Understand various evaluation and testing materials.
- Review on grammar and phonology.
The trainee of this course is assessed through their reflective essays and quizzes.
120 Hour Online TESOL Course (No Tutor Support)
Welcome to the 120 Hour Online TESOL Course. This is a self-paced program however, you are given a maximum of 8 weeks or 2 months to complete the course. Each module has reading material/video, writing tasks for your reflections and a short quiz. To pass the quiz you need to get 70% score.
- Lesson 1: Teachers and Learners
- Quiz: Teachers and Learners
- Lesson 2: EFL Methodology
- Quiz: EFL Methodology
- Lesson 3: Classroom Management
- Quiz: Classroom Management
- Lesson 4: Lesson Planning
- Quiz: Lesson Planning
- Lesson 5: Teaching New Language
- Quiz: Teaching New Language
- Lesson 6: Teaching Receptive Skills
- Quiz: Teaching Receptive Skills
- Lesson 7: Teaching Productive Skills
- Quiz: Teaching Productive Skills
- Lesson 8: Teaching Pronunciation and Phonology
- Quiz: Teaching Pronunciation and Phonology
- Lesson 9: Teaching Special Groups
- Quiz: Teaching Special Groups
- Lesson 10: Equipment and Teaching Aids
- Quiz: Equipment and Teaching Aids
- Lesson 11: Course Books and Materials
- Quiz: Course Books and Materials
- Lesson 12: Evaluation and Testing
- Quiz: Evaluation and Testing
- Lesson 13: Grammar: Parts of Speech
- Quiz: Grammar: Parts of Speech