- Fluent in English Writing and Speaking Skills
- Self-paced, Digital Certificate from the US
- Some College Students, Fresh Graduates, Experienced Teachers
120-Hour Online TEFL TESOL Certification
The 120 Hour Online TEFL TESOL Course E-mail Support is a 100% distance-learning program. As it is on-line, there is no classroom attendance and no teaching practice component. You will, however, have the opportunity to reflect and gain insights to from videos, reading materials and lesson planning. The course is self-paced but should be completed within 8 weeks.
This on-line TEFL TESOL program is primarily designed for those who wish to study but have time and/or budget constraints which don’t allow them to attend in one of our training centers.
- Identify the qualities that make great teachers and successful language learners.
- Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies and teaching strategies.
- Create high-energy classes every day through effective lesson planning and varied teaching frameworks.
- Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class through activities and classroom group dynamics.
- Familiarize in the use of equipment and teaching aids, course books and materials.
- Understand various evaluation and testing materials.
- Review on grammar and phonology.
The trainee of this course is assessed through their reflective essays and quizzes.
120-Hour Online TEFL TESOL Course (US)
- Lesson 1: Teachers and Learners Copy
- Quiz: Teachers and Learners Copy
- Lesson 2: EFL Methodology Copy
- Quiz: EFL Methodology Copy
- Lesson 3: Classroom Management Copy
- Quiz: Classroom Management Copy
- Lesson 4: Lesson Planning Copy
- Quiz: Lesson Planning Copy
- Lesson 5: Teaching New Language Copy
- Quiz: Teaching New Language Copy
- Lesson 6: Teaching Receptive Skills Copy
- Quiz: Teaching Receptive Skills Copy
- Lesson 7: Teaching Productive Skills Copy
- Quiz: Teaching Productive Skills Copy
- Lesson 8: Teaching Pronunciation and Phonology Copy
- Quiz: Teaching Pronunciation and Phonology Copy
- Lesson 9: Teaching Special Groups Copy
- Quiz: Teaching Special Groups Copy
- Lesson 10: Equipment and Teaching Aids Copy
- Quiz: Equipment and Teaching Aids Copy
- Lesson 11: Course Books and Materials Copy
- Quiz: Course Books and Materials Copy
- Lesson 12: Evaluation and Testing Copy
- Quiz: Evaluation and Testing Copy
- Lesson 13: Grammar: Parts of Speech Copy
- Quiz: Grammar: Parts of Speech Copy