- 210 students
- 14 lessons
- 9 quizzes
- 24 week duration
120 Hour TESOL Certification
COURSE FEE FOR PHILIPPINE NATIONALS
If paid through local bank, the Course Fee is $500 or P25,000. if paid through Paypal or other remittance which charge us some fees, the Final Fee is $545 or P27,250.
This residential course is fully accredited with unit credit transfer from European Global School Paris through Bangkok School of Management. Furthermore, this is a registered program in the Philippines through Technical Education and Skills Development Authority or TESDA, a government agency which oversees and monitors training programs all over the country.
This course is ideal for those people who would enjoy the intensive nature of an on-site TESOL course and get real teaching practice (something a lot of schools prefer to see, especially when they pay in the upper salary range).
Graduates of our In-Class TESOL certification program receives one specialization course of their choice free of charge (subject to certain conditions). Available specializations are Teaching Business English, Teaching Young Learners or Teaching TOEFL Test Preparation.
• Lesson planning
• Classroom management
• Approaches to language learning
• A “methodical” history of language teaching
• Current methodologies
• Developing speaking, writing, reading and listening
• Teaching vocabulary, grammar and phonology
• Basic concepts in language assessment
• Practical classroom applications in assessing students
• The importance of giving feedback
• Teaching across proficiency levels
• Teaching across age levels
• Socio-cultural development
• Theater techniques
• Textbook review and evaluation
• Using songs and chants
• Using video and computer-assisted learning (CALL)
• Identify the qualities that make great teachers.
• Gain knowledge about past and current EFL teaching methodologies.
• Create high-energy classes every day through effective lesson planning.
• Know how to effectively organize and manage an English class through various activities.
• Acquire know-how of teaching different types of students through different teaching frameworks.
120 Hour In-Class TESOL Course
Welcome to the 120 Hour In-Class TESOL Course. Our accredited residential TESOL course is offered for 4 weeks (night class or day class) or 4 months if taken par-time during the weekend. The weekend schedule is ideal for working Filipino professionals
- Lesson 1: Teachers and Learners
- Quiz: Teachers and Learners
- Lesson 2: Theories, Methods, Techniques
- Quiz: Theories, Methods, Techniques
- Lesson 3: Managing Classes
- Quiz: Managing Classes
- Lesson 4: Lesson Planning
- Quiz: Lesson Planning
- Lesson 5: Teaching New Language
- Quiz: Teaching New Language
- Lesson 6: Teaching Receptive and Productive Skills
- Quiz: Teaching Receptive and Productive Skills
- Lesson 7: Technology in Language Learning and Teaching
- Lesson 8: Pronunciation and Linguistic Systems
- Quiz: Pronunciation and Linguistics Systems
- Lesson 9: Course Books and Lesson Materials
- Lesson 10: Evaluation and Testing
- Quiz: Evaluation and Testing
- Lesson 11: Equipment and Teaching Aids
- Lesson 12: Teaching Special Groups
- Quiz: Teaching Special Groups
- Lesson 13: Final Lesson Plan Project
- Lesson 14: Parts of Speech