- Fluent in Written and Spoken English
- Flexible Schedule
- Individualized Instructions
- Inclusive of DFA Apostille FREE of Charge
- Fresh Graduates
- Experienced Teachers
- Some College Students with Good English
120-Hour Hybrid TEFL TESOL Certificate (INCLUSIVE OF DFA APOSTILLE)
The hybrid course is essentially the same as the on-site course. The difference is that the trainees work on the theory in an on-line segment under the guidance of a tutor. Then, trainees do the practical teaching and project online.
This course is ideal for those people who wouldn’t enjoy the intensive nature of an on-site TEFL TESOL course but would like to get real teaching practice (something a lot of schools prefer to see, especially when they pay in the upper salary range).
• Establish EFL ESL learning environment
• Plan teaching session
• Utilize teaching aids and technology
• Materials compilation
The trainee of this course is assessed through reflective essays, language and phonology quizzes, lesson planning, demo teaching and portfolio